Sales & Returns Policies
Subtle Flex Streetwear has over 2 years of experience in selling vintage clothing, accessories and collectables and it has resulted in many 5 star ratings and reviews from social sales apps Depop and Grailed, which is where we got our start. We source at thrift stores to be able to offer authentic, quality vintage items for sale and then carefully inspect each item prior to listing, in order to provide an accurate description.
In our 2 years of selling vintage fashion, we've had no requests for returns. However, in the very rare event that an item meets the following criteria for return, you can be assured that we will do our best to make it right.
Due to the nature of vintage clothing and accessories, ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless it meets the following prerequisites:
Returns / Exchanges
We will accept returns only on items that have been grossly misrepresented and all return requests must be reviewed and approved prior to acceptance (please do not return an item before receiving an approval).
Examples of approved returns include: significant damage not disclosed in the listing and/or a significant size discrepancy of at least 2 inches; we are very careful when listing actual measurements of items so this hasn't happened much, if ever. Please refer to our SIZING AND MEASUREMENTS GUIDES for more information and a description of our process.
To be eligible for a return the item needs to meet the above criteria AND
- you must contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery as determined by tracking information
- the item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- retain its original unaltered tags as fastened
- be returned in the original packaging; you can place the original packaging in another package if its integrity has been compromised from opening. (this is used to help determine any possible issues incurred after shipping which would need to be submitted to postal inspectors)
- Any items approved for return must be shipped with proof of tracking information received by us within 48 hours of the approval. Shipping costs are nonrefundable and buyers are responsible for safe and secure shipping as we are not responsible for any items returned to us damaged, or lost.
Before requesting a refund, or exchange, please take a minute to review the following information regarding our Terms and Conditions included here, available on each of our product pages, our main menu, as well as required to be read and accepted by all customers prior to any purchase on our site.
All items are processed with an initial machine wash and dry, or dry cleaning prior to entering our studio to be photographed. However, not all items have been "spot treated" and any condition issues will be noted in the item description.
Please note that due to the unique nature of vintage clothing and accessories, there might be the occasional slight, or trivial imperfections.
Although we take great care of the used garment(s) once they reach us, they have had a previous life, so we cannot guarantee an item’s longevity. This includes, but is not limited to, the construction (including integrity of thread, seams etc.), fabrics or materials used, pigments, dyes, trims and adornments on the item.
Vintage items are sold "as is".
Most items are previously owned/used.
When purchasing a used vintage item it's normal to expect some natural wear due to the age of the item and it's previous use. We make every attempt to list any prominent flaws within our item descriptions, such as any obvious stains/discoloration, missing buttons, or embellishments, excessive wear, or obvious holes.
Subtle Flex Streetwear has been selling vintage fashion online for over 2 years, and you can be assured that we would not sell something that we would not purchase for our own personal use.
- Gift cards
- Any item not in its original "as sold" condition, is damaged after shipping, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the final approval, or rejection of your refund based on the aforementioned inspection.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed immediately and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment which may not immediately show-up on your account (depending on the processing time of your credit company).
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund after a few days, first check your bank account again.
- If funds have still not been posted please contact your credit card company, or bank as it may take some time for the financial institution to process the refund.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, if approved; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, and it meets the aforementioned criteria for returns, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift credit will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will issue a refund to the original form of payment.
Return Shipping Address
To return your item upon approval, please ship within 48 hours to:
Subtle Flex Streetwear
PO Box 57322 Blue Mountain PO
You must provide tracking information and you should consider insurance as we cannot be responsible for items lost, or damaged in shipping.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.